How to set up RemiBit in your VirtueMart online store?
VirtueMart Integration Procedure
To start using RemiBit on your VirtueMart store, please take the following steps:
1. Download the extension from the RemiBit github.
Find the virtuemart-remibit.zip file, right click it and “save link as” in a folder of your choice.
2. Log into your VirtueMart admin panel and click on Install Extensions:
3. Click on Upload Package File:
4. Click on the Or browse for file green button:
5. In your Operating System’s file selection dialog, navigate and click on the file you downloaded in step 1 and hit Open:
6. You will see a message confirming that the Extension was successfully installed:
7. Now go to the VirtueMart menu and click on Payment Methods:
8. Click on the New green button:
9. In the Payment Method Information tab, select or insert the following information:
- Payment Name: RemiBit
- Published: Yes
- Payment Method: RemiBit Payment Method
- Currency: United States dollar, Euro, etc.
And then click on the New green button:
10. Go to RemiBit Settings Gateway tab to find the data fields we need to set up now. Keep it in another tab because we need to copy from there to the RemiBit extension.
11. Go to the Configuration tab. Copy the data in Login ID from RemiBit settings and paste it in the Login ID field in the extension. Do the same with Transaction Key, Signature Key and MD5 Hash Value. Check Endpoint URL to match the one in RemiBit Settings and click on the Save green button:
12. Congratulations! Your VirtueMart store now accepts cryptocurrencies with RemiBit state-of-the-art technology!